Monday, August 4, 2014

Marc Jacobs Daisy Fragrances


I'm not much of a girly girl, but I'm definitely leaning towards it the more I hang out with my girl friends! We've recently went shopping for clothes and perfumes. Something I don't do too often, except the clothes thing. Anyways I ended up grabbing Marc Jacobs fragrances. The problem was that I couldn't figure out which one I wanted so I purchased the roller balls. They all smell great but slightly different from one another. Since I love the flowery smell, I didn't mind which one to get.



Sadly, I don't think these last long. I'm not sure if it's because I'm "rolling" the fragrances on me instead of spraying it on, or it's because of the actual product. I even followed the steps of putting on lotion before applying the fragrance. (http://thechrisellefactor.com/2014/07/make-perfume-last/) Chrissle Lim wrote a blog post on how to make the fragrance scent last, so I had to read it. It was interesting how she wrote which type of fragrance lasts longer than others. I'm guessing Daisy scents doesn't last long because these lovely fragrances are Toilette, it will last 2-3 hours, but it seems like they last 1 hour. Sometimes 30 min.

It's a great thing I got the roller because I could apply it where ever I am, but it's a bit of a hassle. None the less, I love the smell and I can't wait to explore what else is out there. If you have a favorite, please let me know about your fragrance because then I will know how you smell (not spooky at all..)

No comments:

Post a Comment